What is involved in a photo session?
Our specialty is to capture amazing action shots, as well as shots of the horses in their familiar surroundings at “home”. We normally photograph in two locations; typically one location is the horse in action being ridden in competition, training or leisure and the other location around the stables or paddock with the owners or other horses.
Everything we do is designed to give you outstanding photos and wall art. The first step is to discuss with you in detail what you want. Then we develop a plan for the photo sessions and discuss this with you. When this is agreed to we choose the venues and the date.
Our Session fee is $450 and this is inclusive of the following:
- No time limit
- $200 credit towards prints and wall art
- 2 locations for the photo shoot
- Communicating with you at every step along the way. We discuss with you what your expected outcome is, discuss what the plans for the photo shoot are, the locations for the photo shoot, what to expect on the day, what to bring and your role at the shoots.
- 30 proofs (minimum) to choose your photos from
- Electronic copies of each photo purchased suitable for Facebook or phone albums
Prints and wall art
One of your enjoyable tasks is to choose prints and wall art to be able to share your photos with your loved ones. We will assist you to choose prints and wall art to suit your requirements, whether in colour or black & white. Prints in a full range of sizes, as well as wall art on canvas or metal are available.
Examples of print and wall art costs are shown below:
- Print 127 mm x 178 mm (set of 3 of the same photo) $ 40
- Print 210 mm x 297 mm $ 50
- Print 297 mm x 420 mm $ 75
- Print 329 mm x 487 mm $ 95
- Inkjet Canvas 406 mm x 508 mm $ 225
- Metal Print 406 mm x 508 mm $ 245
You can choose from a full range of sizes and types of prints. Prices are available on requestMake A Booking >>